Residential House Cleaning Professional
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule? Do you enjoy attention to detail and feel accomplished after a job well done?
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you give your customers the gift of time that will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
No Experience Required!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
No nights. No weekends. No major holidays.
Receive a guaranteed minimum wage of $13.00 per hour with the ability to make up to $800.00 per week with our compensation plan, paid weekly.
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your training
- All your appointments
- A comfortable housekeeper shirt
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this job is $13.00 to $22.00 an hour, dependent on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as professional house cleaner.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
- Drive company vehicle- Valid licenses only.
- Maintain provided equipment - take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You like a fast paced work flow yet still allows you to work at a speed that is comfortable for you.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 8am to 6pm
- Bilingual preferred, must be able to communicate with team members and clients.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.