Quality Control, Training, and Field Manager - Bilingual - Spanish
Field Manager / Quality Control / Trainer Bilingual-Spanish
As a Field Manager / Quality Control / Trainer, you are a key team member in
upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a
career at Molly Maid, you will bring customers joy and relief, and reward
yourself in the process.
As a Field Manager / Quality Control / Trainer, you will be responsible for:
* Grow and retain customers and employees - Follow our process and training while
being "YOU" and you’ll please delight every customer and employee. Do this and
we’ll celebrate as a team and have fun in the process!
* Communicate with customers and employees in a friendly, positive, and professional manner -
Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Show them you care about
their home, and you’ll win. As our brand ambassador in the field, you
train cleaning staff on our processes and quality. Coach our staff on
quality feedback from customer communications and home visits. Celebrate
their good work while connecting with them on how to improve and delight
customers every time.
* Perform quality checks - Coach our staff on quality feedback from customer
communications and home visits. Celebrate their good work while
connecting with them on how to improve and grow. Develop relationships to
satisfy and retain customers.
* Build our culture and team - Interview, hire, and train individuals that build
our team’s energy and culture. Embrace our culture of teamwork and let
your positive attitude energize the team.
* Kick off our day! - Connect with the teams and set them up for a
successful day. Manage and monitor teams’ performance.
* Jump in - Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and be ready to
jump in where needed. Train and grow professionally as our business
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays.
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- Paid training on our proven systems that WOW customers. Come grow with us!
- A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team.
- Access to ongoing training.
- And a COMPANY CAR during work hours so you don’t have to put miles on yours (gas and insurance included)
- Branded and comfortable clothing
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $17-$20 and is dependent on your experience and
ability to connect, mastery of our processes and ability to retain and grow
both customers and employees with your leadership.
* Earn paid time off weekly, up to 5 to 10 days per year
* Incentive Bonus
* Paid holidays and Birthday Holiday
* Supplement policies through AFLAC
* Earn a 3% company match for your 401k contributions after 2 years
Minimum requirements to be considered for position.
Legally authorized to work in the United States*
Prior cleaning and supervisory experience or equivalent experience *
Complete a background check *
Valid Driver’s License
You are available to work Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm.
* Bilingual- Spanish
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.