Professional House Maid
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy
hours and have some flexibility in your schedule? Would you like to control how much money you get paid each week?
Housekeeping helps families who don't have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring
them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we're ready for you!
Although candidates with cleaning experience are preferred, we'll still be happy to teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You'll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No Sundays. No holidays. A compensation plan that allows you to control your income.
Qualified applicants with a valid Texas driver's license and experience get an ACHIEVEMENT BONUS of up to $10 per day.
You can easily earn up to $200-$600 EXTRA every month under our performance/achievement - based bonus plans!
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies.
- All your training.
- All your appointments.
- Your housekeeper uniform.
- And... a company car while you work so you don't have to put miles on yours.
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within.
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this job is $12.00 to $22.00 an hour, dependent on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as a professional house cleaner. On top of this, you can earn performance bonuses of up to 200-$600 EXTRA every month!
- Earn paid time off - up to 10 days per year.
- We pay Training pay.
- We pay Holiday pay.
- Qualified drivers are able to earn a further $10 per day as an Achievement Bonus.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
If you’re a Team Lead:
- You manage the team’s schedule and also ensure our cars are driven safely.
- You maintain equipment - The team lead will take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with our housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Complete a background check.
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks.
- You are available for full-time work (8am to 4:30pm) Monday through Friday (and at least one Saturday each month).
- Bilingual preferred, must be able to communicate with clients.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that's you, APPLY TODAY! We are hiring now.
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
OR, Give Us a Call/Text or send us an Email! Or Just Come See Us Today! Our contact details are:
Molly Maid of Plano, Rockwall & Rowlett,
Tel: 972-744-0400 or 469-674-3026,
811 Alpha Dr, Suite 333, Richardson, TX 75081