Professional House Cleaners
Would you like a career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance?
Do you want to stop working evening or night shifts? We work Day-Shift, Weekdays only!
Would you like more control of how much money you get paid each week?
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays. (Part-time available)
Multiple Positions Available
As a House Cleaner you will help families who don’t have time to clean, or can't clean, their own homes and reward yourself in the process.
No Experience Required! We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this job is up to $20.00 an hour, dependent on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as professional house cleaner.
- Weekly Pay
- Earn paid time off up to 6 days per year
- Up to six paid holidays per year
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Use of a company vehicle during work hours
- Day-shift, weekday work schedule
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All cleaning supplies
- All training
- All cleaning appointments
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too.
- Maintain equipment - Take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
If you’re a team lead:
- Be a Team Member - Everything the partner does, you will do too.
- Lead your Team - Establish the standards of behavior you expect. Be professional and respectful.
- Drive our vehicle - Safety matters!
- Manage the team’s schedule - Ensure your team is working efficiently.
- Quality Control - Ensure you and your team members are following our system and delivering a quality result.
- Training - Provide guidance and support to your team members so they always clean the Molly Maid way.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to a consistent job in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- Available to work Monday through Friday, 8:15 AM to 5:45 PM
- Have a Driver License
- Can work around household pets
Are you ready? APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
Each Molly Maid location is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOC_CEDDA8A7-C27E-4701-BEB0-1C3AAE07D7A4_22037930