On-call Professional House Cleaner
Would you like a new career starting up a world-class brand in Sacramento? One where you get training and work weekday
hours? Our office is near Cal-Expo in Sacramento. A company vehicle will be provided for travel from the office to work sites. We would love to welcome you to our growing professional Family!
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time or ability to clean their own homes. With a career at Molly Maid, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
No Experience Required! We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
As we grow we are currently in need of on-call staff. Come in for a week of training and then be on call to fill in on
teams that need the help. Get your foot in the door so that you can expand your hours as the business grows.
Our market covers West Sacramento and Sacramento stretching from Antelope in the north down towards Elk Grove in the
Paid training on our proven systems that delight customers. Come grow with us!
Cleaning supplies, a company car (so you don’t have to put miles on yours), appointments, and branded clothing
A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team
Access to ongoing training
Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
Receive a guaranteed minimum wage of $16.00 per hour.
As a Home Service Professional you will be responsible for:
* Cleaning customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every
customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
* Communicating with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
If you’re a team lead (driving our vehicle):
* Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely
- The team lead is responsible for driving themselves and their team.
* Maintain equipment - The team lead will take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
· You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
· You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
· You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
· You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
· You want to learn new things.
· You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
· Legally authorized to work in the United States
· Complete a background check
· Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
· You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 8am to 5pm
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the
franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.