Housekeeper / House Cleaner
At Molly Maid, we provide you with a company car and pre-paid gas to get to and from all of your cleaning appointments! Are you looking for a new employment opportunity that comes with full training and the chance to advance in your career? Are you tired of working crazy hours and looking to have more certainty in your schedule? Are you looking to make money that truly reflects how hard you are working and the results you are getting?
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
Experienced cleaners are encouraged to apply, but cleaning experience is not required. We will train you!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. After completing orientation, our housekeepers are making between $500 - $800 a week, paid every Friday! We make pay fun with weekly performance bonuses!
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your training
- All your appointments
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we love to promote from within!
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
Our housekeepers are earning between $14 - $22 per hour, dependent on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as a housekeeper. We happily provide pay incentives and weekly performance bonuses!
- Earn paid time off up to 15 days per year
- Customer satisfaction bonuses
- Optional Legal Plan benefit
- Optional Identity Theft protection benefit
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too! Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. We always work in teams.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- You are available to work Monday through Friday from 7:45am to 5:00pm
- Valid US driver's license with good driving record
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not MOLLY MAID SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.