Do you take pride in your work? Are you looking for a family-owned, employee-focused culture? Stop searching and join the team at Molly Maid! If that’s you,
Molly Maid of Norwood, Foxboro, & Greater Norfolk County (located in Stoughton) is seeking a House Cleaner to join our organization. You will clean, sanitize, and maintain private residences. Join the HIGHEST RATED Residential CLEANING Company in the area!
COMPANY WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING IN COMPLIANCE WITH COVID-19:
- Shoe Covers
- Hand Sanitizer
- Safe and Clean Work Environment for all our employees and clients
Previous experience House Cleaning or House Keeping is preferred but not required.
- Generous pay with Bonus Opportunities Available on a Daily Basis
- $16-$25/hr with paid training
- Great WEEKLY pay and tips and a family culture
- All cleaning supplies, equipment, and uniform are provided
- Opportunity for bonuses and incentives
- Paid time off
- Family-Friendly Schedule - Monday - Friday with No Weekends and No Nights
- Transportation, Equipment and Uniforms Provided
- You do not have to use your car for work - company care is provided to client homes
- Training Program Available
- YOU ALWAYS WORK WITH A PARTNER SO YOU ARE NEVER ALONE IN A HOME
- Perform general cleaning and sanitizing tasks throughout the assigned property.
- Clean and disinfect; Bathrooms, kitchen, dining areas, baseboards, floors and more.
- Wipe and dust surfaces in rooms.
- Clean mirrors, showers, tubs, enclosures and glass doors.
- Vacuum and clean floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Remove and replace linens, bedspreads, and blankets.
- Maintain cleaning supplies.
- Maintain equipment and safe operation of equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Daily cleaning of used cleaning materials and inventory management.
- Pride in doing a job well done.
- Professional, pleasant interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Attention to detail, communicates effectively with front office, can follow directions, and be an ambassador for the company in the field.
Community Involvement & Charity: We love giving back to our community, and we are proud partners of Ms. Molly Foundation, a non-profit organization. Ms. Molly Foundation supports victims of domestic violence. Our mission is not only to increase public awareness of domestic violence, but also to provide assistance to local agencies that support victims in the communities we serve. A portion of every clean is donated to this organization.
We are looking for caring, honest, positive individuals who want to make top pay for their exceptional work. We are looking for motivated people who love house cleaning, who are dependable, thorough, friendly, and have an eye for detail. If this opportunity sounds amazing to you, we’d love to meet you! I APPLY TODAY!
Come see how quality and caring makes a big difference as a great place to work!
Molly Maid is a 35-year-old residential house cleaning franchise with over 400 locations around the U.S. We are one of the most recognizable names in residential cleaning and are looking for hard-working, positive, detail and team-oriented people who enjoy making homes shine. The Norwood, Foxboro, & Greater Norfolk County (located in Stoughton) is an independently owned and operated nationwide premium cleaning provider that excels at quality service & customer satisfaction.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.