Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have a 'normal' daytime work schedule? Would you like more control over how much money you get paid each week?
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
No Experience Required!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays. A compensation plan that allows you to control your income by cleaning more homes and working efficiently.
The pay range for this job is $13.00 to $20.00 an hour, dependent on your position, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as professional house cleaner.
- Weekly Pay
- Bonuses, incentives, and tips
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- Day-shift, weekdays. No nights or weekends!
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your training
- All your appointments
- Your housekeeper uniform
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities
- up to six days of paid time off and six paid holidays each year after one year of service
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. A winning strategy is to make the customer feel like you care about their home.
- Maintain equipment - Take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
If you’re a team lead you will, in addition:
- Drive our vehicle
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely
- Maintain the car in a safe and presentable condition
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You like to keep busy and feel it makes your day go by more smoothly.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- You will allow us to complete a background check (and you pass it)
- Physical ability to mop; vacuum; dust; work on a step ladder or with extension tools; squat, crawl, or bend to work below your knee-level; and complete other housekeeping tasks.
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 8:15am to 5:45pm. End of day varies.
- Speak at least some English. Employees must be able to communicate with clients and each other.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Pay: $13 to $20/hour
</strong>A compensation plan that allows you to control your income by cleaning more homes and working efficiently. </p><p><br></p><p>The pay range for this job is $13.00 to $20.00 an hour
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOC_6B5D2F9F-B28F-4A39-9457-39B69BEA7A1F_22037930