Residential House Cleaner / No nights or weekends
- Family friendly hours- we don't work late evenings or weekends!
- We provide you with a company car to use during work hours- No wear & tear on your vehicle or spending your own money on gas!
- Paid weekly-direct deposit.
- Our employees earn between $600-$900 or more plus tips weekly!
- Perfect attendance bonus program
- You get 100% of your tips! The better you take care of the customers
assigned to your route the higher the amount of tips you are likely to generate!
- Customer conversion incentive program and many more opportunities to maximize your earnings!
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Monthly celebrations, staff appreciation for a job well done.
- Opportunity for advancement to Team Lead, Field Coach, or Customer Service Rep
Would you like to a new career where you get training with management and ownership that genuinely cares about you? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule? Would you like to control how much money you get paid each week?
This is more than just a job. Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re excited to meet you and work together!
House Cleaner job requirements:
- No cleaning service experience required. Many of our best employees have
come from a retail, restaurant/hospitality or customer service background!
- Valid Driver’s License preferred but not required for all positions
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a bonus but not a requirement for the position
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Perform professional residential cleaning services including mopping,
vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, wipe downs and other final touches
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Molly Maid of East Phoenix
10834 N 32nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85028
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not Molly SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.