Experienced House Cleaner
Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule? Would you like to control how much money you get paid each week? Looking for an opportunity to advance? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
As an experienced house cleaner, you understand housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Training starts at $12 - $15 depending on experience.
AFTER TRAINING - This is a commission-based position and are paid a percentage of each home you clean. Our experienced staff average between $650 - $850 per week plus bonuses and tips. If you have a valid driver’s license and can drive a company car, EARN EVEN MORE!
Full-time. No required nights or weekends. No holidays. A compensation plan that allows you to control your income without the burden of sales and customer management. We provide a company car for you to use from the office to customers' homes.
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your training
- All your appointments
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
- Earn paid time off / sick time off.
- Earn paid vacation.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Health and Dental Benefits available.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
If you’re a team lead (& driving our vehicle):
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely - The team lead is responsible for driving themselves and their team.
- Maintain equipment - The team lead will take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and want opportunity to increase your earnings.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- At least one year house cleaning experience.
- Complete a background check.
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks.
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 7:45 am to 5:30 pm with occasional OT.
- Bilingual preferred, must be able to communicate with clients.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not Molly Maid SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.