Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule?
As an Estimator, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a career at Molly Maid, you will bring customers joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
Prior customer service, sales or cleaning experience preferred but not required!
This job is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time effectively to meet deadlines. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about what makes Molly Maid unique including our proven cleaning process, commercial grade equipment and supplies, and our unique culture.
Once you’ve enjoyed the Molly Maid training, you’ll delight customers with our simple and proven sales process and exceptional communication and follow through. You won’t just be an estimator; you’ll be a brand ambassador too!
Benefits & Pay
Full time: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:30 pm with some overtime. We offer: Health benefits. Paid Holidays. Weekly Pay (Fridays) $16-$18 hourly (DOE) + bonus opportunities. Paid time off/Vacation pay. Advancement Opportunities and paid training!
* Proven sales training. Come grow with us!
* Warm leads that reached out to us for our services
* And a COMPANY CAR during the workday so you don’t have to put miles on yours (gas and insurance included)
* Advancement opportunities - we promote from within!
* A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team
* Access to ongoing training
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
As an estimator, you will be responsible for:
* Price quotes to sell Molly Maid cleaning services - Meet with warm leads in their home and over the phone.
*??Communicate with customers in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Show them you care about their home; make a connection and you’ll win.
* Close the loop on any open estimates/sales - We believe the personal relationship is important and that starts with you, the estimator.
This job will be a great fit for you if
* You feel energized when talking with leads and customers in their home and over the phone.
* You enjoy improving professionally, learning about what makes Molly Maid unique, and managing customer expectations.
* You enjoy working with our team to deliver an experience for our customers that they will recommend to their friends and family.
* You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
* You are comfortable with a computer and technology.
* You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
* You enjoy meeting and exceeding goals.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this Sales and Estimating position.
* Complete a background check
* Valid Texas Driver's License with a good driving record
*Excellent Multi-tasker with the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment
*Reliable and able to work full time schedule with some overtime (Saturday)
Our Office is located in Lewisville, TX, near I35 and Main Street.
If you meet the requirements and are available to interview ASAP, please apply today.
"You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed."
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Weekly Pay (Fridays) $16-$18 hourly (DOE) + bonus opportunities
Job Reference #: PDX_MMODMN_C8BD2E31-26A0-4396-A39E-5184C39EC0D7_22082054