Customer Service Representative
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule?
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a career at Molly Maid, you will bring customers joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will value and support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
Prior customer service, office or cleaning experience preferred but not required!
This job is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time to effectively to meet deadlines. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about what makes Molly Maid unique including our proven cleaning process, commercial grade equipment and supplies, and our unique culture.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays.
Receive a guaranteed minimum wage of $15 - $18 per hour with the ability to make up to $800.00 per week, paid weekly. Use our proven sales process to reach weekly and monthly targets, EARN EVEN MORE with our attractive incentives!
- Paid training on our proven systems that delight customers. Come grow with us!
- A stable and consistent work schedule.
- A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team.
- Access to ongoing training.
- Branded and comfortable clothing.
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within!
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay:
The pay range for this position is $15-$18 and is dependent on your experience. We also pay performance related bonuses weekly.
- Earn paid time off - up to 10 days per year.
- We pay Training pay.
- We pay Holiday pay.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
* Grow and retain customers - Answer phone calls with a smile and book estimates and cleans for our valued customers. Do this, and we’ll celebrate milestones as a team and have fun in the process!
* Communicate with customers and leads in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Show them you care about their home; make a connection and you’ll win.
* Promote our culture and team - Embrace our culture of teamwork and let your positive attitude energize the team.
* Customer Satisfaction - Identify and assess customer needs through managing phone, email and other communication channels. Cheerfully resolve customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You feel energized when talking with customers over the phone.
- You can ‘work with anyone’ and get along well with different types of people. You’ll be spending a lot of time as a team working together.
- You can meet customer expectations to deliver an experience that they will recommend to their friends and family.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You are comfortable with a computer and technology, especially Microsoft office.
- You have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- You can multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Complete a background check.
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 8am to 5pm.
- Hold a valid United States driving license.
- Preferably be bilingual - English/Spanish - but not essential.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
OR, Give Us a Call/Text or send us an Email! Or Just Come See Us Today! Our contact details are:
Molly Maid of Plano, Rockwall & Rowlett,
Tel: 972-744-0400 or 469-674-3026,
811 Alpha Dr, Suite 333, Richardson, TX 75081