Customer Service Representative/In-Home Consultant
Customer Service Representative / In-Home Consultant
Molly Maid of Western Wayne and Mid Oakland Counties
Our amazing team is looking for a new Customer Service Representative/In-Home Consultant!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Molly Maid on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer inquiries. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
As an In-Home Consultant for Molly Maid, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You are responsible for preparing estimates within the scope of work while growing new relationships and cultivating existing relationships.
Our franchise continues to grow at a fast pace and this new position is perfect for the flexible person seeking new challenges.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Schedule estimates & cleanings
- Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and resolve breakage issues
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Assist with personnel management, including hiring and recruiting functions
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Learn and perform In-Home Estimates
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Salary: $680 plus per week. Bonus potential
Hours: Available between the hours of 7:00-5:30. Opening shifts are typically 7:00 - 3:30 and closing shifts are typically 8:30-5:00
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
- Paid time off
- Health insurance after 90 days
- Monday to Friday
- Full time