Residential House Cleaning Professional
At Molly Maid, we provide you with a company car and pre-paid gas to get to and from all of your cleaning appointments! Are you looking for a full-time job with no nights and no weekends? We’re growing and our amazing team is looking for full-time house cleaning professionals with great attitudes, dependability, and an eye for detail!
Based in West Palm Beach, we’ve made a difference in the busy lives of our clients throughout the area by giving them the gift of time!
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. After completing orientation, our housekeepers are making between $500 - $800 a week, paid every Friday! We make pay fun with weekly performance bonuses!
Great Work Environment!
- No nights and no weekends. You can have a life!
- Paid time off
- Paid Training, with even HIGHER PAY after graduation from training
- Competitive weekly paycheck with consistent, full-time work
- $14 to $20 an hour + TIPS!!!
- Air-conditioned, insured company car to use during work hours! (no wear & tear on your vehicle)
- Company provides all equipment and supplies
- Staff appreciation and recognition for a job well done :)
- Opportunity for advancement to Team Leader, Customer Service Rep, or other roles
- Make lifelong friends in a drama-free, low to no stress environment
- Clean homes the Molly Maid way from Top to Bottom
- Leave homes looking GREAT!
- Enjoy hearing our clients tell us how much they love coming home to a clean home!
- Be part of a team culture where you matter!
Don’t like to be stuck behind a desk? This is hard work but can be rewarding for people who take pride in a job well done, like to help people, and like to stay moving.
Residential House Cleaning Professional Minimum Requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- You are available to work Monday through Friday from 7:45am to 5:00pm
- Valid US driver's license with good driving record
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not MOLLY MAID SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.