Residential House Cleaning Professional
We are looking for motivated team members to join our team. If you like a family environment where you know your hard work is appreciated then come apply. We work hard but work as a team and try to have some fun in the process. Our team leaders make between $15 and $18 per hour average PLUS tips, company car, all fuel and supplies provided, take the company car to/from work after 90 days.
Below is a summary of the daily duties for House Cleaner / Residential House Keeper / House Cleaner
- Work with a partner in a two-person team
- Prep supplies for the day
- Review the schedule before departing the office
- Direct your partner on the areas of the home they will be responsible for
- Follow the Molly Maid cleaning process in each home (training provided)
- Check your partners work and have them check yours
- Pack up supplies for the next house
- Review notes while traveling to the next house
- At the end of the day, drop your route schedule at the office and dirty towels and supplies
Benefits of working with Molly Maid as a House Cleaner / Residential House Keeper / Cleaning Technician
- Three-week paid training starting at $15 per hour, $16 per hour with residential cleaning experience and a drivers license.
- 40 or more hours per week with over time over 40 hours
- Advancement to team leader in as little as 3 weeks
- Newer company cars to drive to/from the homes
- Take the company car home privileges after 90 days
- All fuel and supplies are provided
- Paid vacation after 3 months
- No nights or weekends
- 401(K) plan after one year
- Saturday work on a volunteer basis, which is typically in overtime pay
For our House Cleaners / Residential House Keepers and Cleaning Technicians, our target pay is $600 per week for Partners and $750 per week for Team Leaders. This does not include tips which will vary.