Quality Control, Training, and Field Manager
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule?
As a Field Manager / Quality Control / Trainer, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a career at Molly Maid, you will bring customers joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
Prior customer service, training, cleaning experience or equivalent experience with the ability to learn quickly is a must!
This job is right for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction, and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about what makes Molly Maid unique including our proven cleaning process, highly trained programs, commercial grade equipment and supplies, and our unique culture. Once you’ve enjoyed training in the Molly Maid process, you’ll provide support to the teams that will deliver exceptional service customers.
Full-time. No nights. Occasional weekends. Paid holidays.
Receive a guaranteed minimum wage of $14.00 - $15.00 per hour with the ability to make up to $600.00 per week, paid weekly. If you delight customers using our proven processes and reach weekly and monthly targets, EARN EVEN MORE with our attractive incentives!
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- Paid training on our proven systems that WOW customers. Come grow with us!
- A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team.
- Access to ongoing training.
- And a COMPANY CAR during work hours so you don’t have to put miles on yours (gas and insurance included)
- Branded and comfortable clothing
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $14-$16 and is dependent on your experience and ability to connect, mastery of our processes and ability to retain and grow both customers and employees with your leadership.
* Earn paid time off
As a Field Manager / Quality Control / Trainer, you will be responsible for:
* Grow and retain customers and employees - Follow our process and training while being "YOU" and you’ll please delight every customer and employee. Do this and we’ll celebrate as a team and have fun in the process!
* Communicate with customers and employees in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Show them you care about their home, and you’ll win. As our brand ambassador in the field, you train cleaning staff on our processes and quality. Coach our staff on quality feedback from customer communications and home visits. Celebrate their good work while connecting with them on how to improve and delight customers every time.
* Perform quality checks - Coach our staff on quality feedback from customer communications and home visits. Celebrate their good work while connecting with them on how to improve and grow. Develop relationships to satisfy and retain customers.
* Build our culture and team - Interview, hire, and train individuals that build our team’s energy and culture. Embrace our culture of teamwork and let your positive attitude energize the team.
* Kick off our day! - Connect with the teams and set them up for a successful day. Manage and monitor teams’ performance.
* Jump in - Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and be ready to jump in where needed. Train and grow professionally as our business grows.
This job will be a great fit for you if
* You feel energized talking with customers in their home and over the phone.
* You enjoy improving professionally, learning about what makes Molly Maid unique, managing customer expectations and working with our team to deliver an experience for our customers that they will recommend to their friends and family.
* You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
* You are comfortable with a computer and technology.
* You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great training and follow through.
* You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments while getting to know our customers.
* You enjoy leading and training a team.
* You enjoy developing relationships and following through on exceptional sales/service.
Minimum requirements to be considered for position.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Prior cleaning and supervisory experience or equivalent experience
* Complete a background check
* Valid Driver’s License
* You are available to work Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
English/Spanish bilingual preferred.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, we will schedule you for an interview immediately.
"You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed."
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
APPLY NOW! </p><p><br></p><p><strong>Benefits & Pay</strong></p><p>The pay range for this position is $14-$16 and is dependent on your experience and ability to connect
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOGA_08FD3FBE-CA92-47E5-85F6-9386B5765A5B_22037986