Professional House Cleaner
MOLLY MAID of GREENVILLE - Full Time Position - APPLY NOW!
Would you like a career where you have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy evening and weekend hours?
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays.
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your appointments
- Your uniform
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
- The pay range for this job is $15 to $23+ per hour, depending upon your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as a professional house cleaner.
- Earn $450 to $650+ per week. Most of our employees work 32 - 38 hours each week.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
If you’re a team lead (driving our vehicle):
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely - The team lead is responsible for driving themselves and their team.
- Maintain equipment - The team lead will take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Clean Background Check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- Ability to communicate with customers and staff in English
- Available to work Monday through Friday during the day, from 8am to 5pm.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best? If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for an independently owned Molly Maid franchise (not Molly Maid, Inc. or any of its affiliates). If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. (Busy Bees, Two Maids, Two Maids and a Mop, Merry Maids, The Cleaning Authority, The Maids.)