Professional House Cleaner
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule? Would you like to control how much money you get paid each week?
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays. A compensation plan that allows you to control your income.
Receive a guaranteed minimum wage of $600.00 per week if you have a valid driver’s license and can drive a company car with the potential to EARN EVEN MORE!
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your training
- All your appointments
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits and Pay
Earn $15.00 to $22.00 an hour depending on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as a professional house cleaner.
Paid time off, up to 15 days per year.
$1,200.00 bonus to qualified candidates with a valid US driver's license.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
- Maintain equipment - Take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
If you’re a team lead (driving our car):
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely - The team lead is responsible for driving the team to the customer homes and to arrive on time to the appointments.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people; you will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to perform housekeeping tasks
- Be available to work Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Have a valid US driver's license
- Must be able to communicate with clients (bilingual English/Spanish preferred)
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
CALL US at 972-934-0404 for an interview!
Molly Maid of Northwest Dallas County
4466 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX 75244
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not Molly Maid SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $15 to $22/hour
APPLY NOW! </p><p><br></p><p> </p><p><strong>Benefits and Pay</strong> </p><p><br></p><p>Earn $15.00 to $22.00 an hour depending on your experience
Job Reference #: PDX_MMONDC_FA66AEB1-E32B-4022-AA77-E98D841FE0F9_22079898