Professional House Cleaner
Molly Maid of Greater Frederick/Columbia is looking for a Maid. We pride ourselves on making a difference in our customers’ lives by providing high-quality home cleaning services from a name you can trust. We’ve been cleaning homes for over 40 years and know that our focus on great customer service and taking care of our employees will always be our priority. Come see how quality and caring make a big difference in a great place to work! Molly Maid of Greater Frederick/Columbia's main office is at 550 Highland St Suite 310 Frederick, MD. It is an independently owned and operated nationwide premium cleaning provider that excels at quality service & customer satisfaction. Molly Maid of Greater Frederick/Columbia is a quality organization dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes opportunity, respect, family, and rewards.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Are you searching for a leadership position at a company that values family? Do you want an excellent growth opportunity, with a nationally recognized brand? Do you have prior experience in home cleaning? Look no further and apply with Molly Maid!
We offer top-notch benefits like:
Generous pay - starting at 18% for non-drivers / 19% for drivers of your weekly revenue. The percentage is equivalent to an hourly rate between $15-$22/hr. Increase 1% of your wage every year and make more money! Pay range is dependent on your experience, the quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as a professional house cleaner.
- Guaranteed weekly pay making up to $ 800 every week.
- Bonus Opportunities are Available on a Daily Basis
- Family-Friendly Schedule - Monday - Friday with No Weekends, No Holidays!
- No work with pay on all major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE, and Independence Day).
- 5 days of vacation every year after 1 year of employment
- Transportation, Uniforms, and Cleaning Supplies Provided
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- Earn a bonus for every 5 positive verbal or written customer satisfaction reviews.
- Spin the wheel for every 5-star google/Facebook review. The wheel can earn you up to $50!
- Earn a bonus if you convert an occasional customer to a regular customer.
- Wow, your customers and get tips in cash!
Requirements of a House Cleaner/Maid:
- Minimum 1 year of home cleaning experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- A clean driving record if you’re a driver
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 8 am to 5pm or later as needed.
- Bilingual preferred must be able to minimally communicate with clients
Responsibilities of a House Cleaner/Maid:
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer.
- Care for your basic cleaning equipment and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
- Must have excellent communication skills. Make our customers feel like you care about their homes, and you’ll win here.
- Be a team builder and effective at following directions and directing others
- Mentor staff
- Perform Quality Control inspections
- Interface with customers.
- Excellent work ethic is required and attention to detail is a must
- Driven to perform at the highest level with the ability to be flexible and be a "team player"
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best? Apply online or call us at 301-695-4321.
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOGFAC_136ADAE8-2FE2-4EBB-B50E-18B85FDC40A9_22037996