Professional House Cleaner
Looking for Route Managers and Associates!
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Ready to join a company and a team that will support you?
Apply today - we’re ready for you!
With a career as a Housekeeping Service Professional, you will bring customers joy and relief while servicing their homes, and reward yourself in the process.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays.
- A daily work schedule.
- Cleaning supplies
- Uniform shirts
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours.
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within.
If you like helping others, have an excellent work ethic, enjoy working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this job is $450 to $800 or more, depending on your quality of the work and efficiency.
$200 sign-on bonus after 90-days!
We also offer:
- Paid time off (after 1 year) and paid holidays.
- Company 401k plan with company match.
- Access to Aflac.
- Various bonuses to increase your earning potential.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Complete a background check.
- Physical ability to complete housekeeping tasks including lifting 25 pounds.
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 8am to 5:30pm.
If you meet the requirements for this position, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to meet you!
You are applying to work for the franchise owner of Molly Maid, not Molly Maid SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOGT_3C8BA07B-3CD0-424F-B1E3-424F846106F9_22038004