Would you like a career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Would you like to control how much money you get paid each week?
As an Operations / Office manager you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a career at Molly Maid, you will bring customers joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - Molly Maid is ready for you!
Prior customer service, management, and cleaning experience or equivalent experience with the ability to learn quickly!
This job is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and can effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about what makes Molly Maid unique including our proven cleaning process, highly trained programs, commercial grade equipment and supplies, and our unique culture. Once you’ve enjoyed training in the Molly Maid process, you’ll provide support to the teams that will deliver exceptional service customers.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays.
* Training on the Molly Maid Model
* Training on our operational systems
* Branded comfortable clothing
* A stable and consistent working schedule
* A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team
If you like working as a team, supporting others, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $18-$20 an hour plus bonus opportunities and is dependent on experience.
As an Office / Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Operational tasks - Grow and retain customers by creating connections with strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Perform marketing and sales - Drive team engagement and follow through on processes to meet set goals.
* Build our culture and team - Interview, hire, and train individuals to exceed customer expectations and enhance the work environment.
* Be a brand ambassador - Respond, resolve, and follow-up with customers, schedule estimates and be ready to jump in where needed.
This job will be a great fit for you if
* You feel at home leading and supporting a team with open communication to deliver an exceptional experience for customers.
* You have a positive disposition and enjoy developing relationships.
* You are comfortable with a computer and technology, especially Microsoft Office.
* You have strong organizational skills, which include setting priorities and executing a plan of action. You thrive in a fast-paced environment
* You seek to continuously develop as a sales professional.
* You like to work in a variety of environments while getting to know our team and customers.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Complete a background check
* 2-3 years of experience in recruiting, training, customer service, or office management or equivalent
* Ability to work Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5pm.
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
"You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed."
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOC_6D1CA04B-BCCA-4DBA-BD2D-1AFBF9A463FB_22037898