House Cleaners Needed!
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays. A compensation plan that allows you to control your income.
Earn $600 or more per week (Yes, paid weekly). Several members of our team earn over $1,000 regularly. If you have a valid driver’s license and can drive a company car, EARN EVEN MORE!
- A stable and consistent working schedule.. Monday thru Friday!!
- Family Friendly environment. No weekends or evenings!
- All your cleaning supplies. You pay for nothing!
- All your training
- All your appointments
- Your Molly Maid shirt
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this commissioned position is $600 to $1000 per week, depending on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as professional house cleaner.
- Earn paid time off after your first year
- Earn one day of sick time for every 8 weeks worked
- Quarterly bonus programs based on quality and attendance
- Paid weekly
- Recognition for a job well done!
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
If you’re a team lead (driving our vehicle):
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely - The team lead is responsible for driving themselves and their partner.
- Maintain equipment - The team lead will take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 7:30am to 5pm
- Bilingual preferred, must be able to communicate with clients
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not Molly Maid SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. #MMNSAG