HIRING House Cleaners - (Immediate Hiring) South Orlando
Would you like a new career where you get training and have
an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have
some flexibility in your schedule? Would you like to control how much money you
get paid each week?
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean
their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and
relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you?
Apply today - we’re ready for you! No Experience Required! We’ll teach you
everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process.
You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays. A
compensation plan that allows you to control your income.
Receive an estimated wage of $14.00 to $17.00 per hour with
the ability to make up to $680.00 per week, paid weekly. If you have a valid
driver’s license and can drive a company car, EARN EVEN MORE!
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning
- All your training
- All your appointments
- Your housekeeper uniform - And a company car while you
work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and
growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
Our current employees earn between $15.00 to $18.00,
depending on their experience, quality of the work they do, and the speed at
which they work as professional house cleaners.
- Earn paid time off
up to 5 days your first year, upon start date
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards -
Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you
can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly,
positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and
you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win
If you’re a team lead (driving our vehicle):
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely - The team
lead is responsible for driving themselves and their team. - Maintain equipment
- The team lead will take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and
ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will
be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing
great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and
complete housekeeping tasks
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the
day, 7:30 am to 5:00pm
- Bilingual preferred, must be able to communicate with
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system
will schedule you for an interview immediately. "You are applying to work for a
franchise owner of Molly Maid, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If
hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are
independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and
benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is
meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed."
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $0.43 to $17/hour
</p><p><br></p><p>Receive an estimated wage of $14.00 to $17.00 per hour with</p><p>the ability to make up to $680.00 per week
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOSOAEOC_FFE602E0-FC85-4EED-A299-AB9C3A7B4357_22038220