As a Service Professional working for MOLLY MAID, you are a key member of our team. We provide quality cleanings to all of our customers, residential and commercial, by exemplifying our code of values of; family, respect and courtesy. If you are self-motivated, dependable, and have a great attitude give MOLLY MAID a call (703-631-9345).
- $200 bonus after three months of successful employment!
- Perform professional residential cleaning services including mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, wipe downs and other final touches
- Communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Have respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Valid Driver’s License
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- We service clients in: Fairfax County, Prince William County and Fauquier County
- Earn 5 days of paid time off
- Earn 5 days of unpaid leave
- Flexible schedule. NO NIGHTS. Weekend Work Available
- Get paid to work with a friend through our refer a friend program
- This is a commission-based position where the quality of your work determines your pay
- Our teams earn between: $500.00 to $800.00 plus after two weeks of training (weekly depending on your; position and route schedule)
- Ask about our signing bonus
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
MOLLY MAID of Western Fairfax County
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOWFC_8534A025-6D03-422D-B0C6-E73A38B4470A_22038274