House Cleaner / Housekeeper / Maid
Now Hiring Housekeepers / House Cleaners / Maids! If you are looking for a house cleaning job or housekeeping job near you you’ve come to the right spot!
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule? Would you like to control how much money you get paid each week?
Housekeepers help families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will bring them joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
No Experience Required!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays. A compensation plan that allows you to control your income.
Make up to $21 per hour, paid weekly. If you have a valid driver’s license and can drive a company car, EARN EVEN MORE!
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your training
- All your appointments
- Your housekeeper uniform
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
Make up to $21.00 an hour, dependent on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as
professional house cleaner.
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- $200 signing bonus - ask for details
- Growth potential
- Tremendous opportunity for tips
- 401k company match
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely - Responsible for driving company vehicle safely
- Maintain equipment - Take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 7am to 5pm
- Have a valid Minnesota drivers license
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best? If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately or call our office at 507-285-3196 and ask for Heather!
Keywords: House cleaning, house cleaner, housekeeper, housekeeping, cleaning jobs, house cleaning jobs, maid, private house cleaning, jobs near me, immediate hire, hiring now
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $21/hour
<strong>APPLY NOW!</strong></li></ul><p><br></p><p><strong>Benefits & Pay</strong></p><p><br></p><p>Make up to $21.00 an hour
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOR_A1403504-F764-45D1-BF9A-8F717BA62007_22038172