House Cleaner (driver)
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working
crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule? Would you like to control how much money you get paid each week?
Housekeeping helps families who don’t have time to clean their own homes. With a career in house cleaning, you will
bring them joy and relief and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
No Experience Required!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about cleaning houses using our proven process. You’ll delight customers with
our simple system, so they keep coming back.
Full-time. No nights. No holidays. A compensation plan that allows you to control your income.
Receive a guaranteed minimum wage of $12.50 per hour with the ability to make substantially more per week, paid weekly. If you have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and can drive a company car, EARN EVEN MORE!
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- All your cleaning supplies
- All your training
- All your appointments
- Your housekeeper uniform
- And a company car while you work so you don’t have to put miles on yours
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this job is $12.50 to $17.00 an hour or more dependent on your experience, quality of the work you do, and the speed at which you work as professional house cleaner.
- Earn paid time off, 5 days after one year, 10 days after three years and 15 days after 10 years
- Bonuses for 5 Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Referral bonuses for referring friends and family to come and join our Molly Maid team
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Clean customers’ homes according to Molly Maid standards - Follow our process and you’ll delight every customer. Did we mention that you can earn tips too?!
- Communicate with customers and others in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Make them feel like you care about their home, and you’ll win here.
If you’re a team lead (driving our vehicle):
- Manage the team’s schedule and drive safely - The team lead is responsible for driving themselves and their team.
- Maintain equipment - The team lead will take care of basic cleaning equipment maintenance and ensure the car is loaded with the appropriate housekeeping supplies.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You enjoy working with different types of people. You will be working on a team.
- You enjoy different work environments and can perform physical work.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You like knowing that there's a process for providing great customer service.
- You want to learn new things and work in a variety of environments.
- You enjoy helping people.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this house cleaning position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid Drivers
- Complete a background check
- Physical ability to mop, vacuum, dust, work overhead, and complete housekeeping tasks
- You are available to work Monday through Friday during the day, 7.30am to 5pm
- Bilingual, English and Spanish preferred, must be able to communicate with clients
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not Molly Maid SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the
franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $12.50 to $17/hour
APPLY NOW! </p><p><br></p><p> <strong>Benefits & Pay</strong></p><p><br></p><p>The pay range for this job is $12.50 to $17.00 an hour or more dependent on your experience
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOCNH_84BA3D56-66BA-48E0-BB63-E76A204E988E_22037902