Molly Maid of Greater Frederick / Columbia is looking for a cleaner. We pride ourselves on making a difference in the lives of our customers by providing high-quality home cleaning services from a name you can trust. We have been cleaning homes for over 40 years and know that our focus on great customer service and caring for our employees will always be our priority. Discover how quality and care make all the difference in a great place to work. Molly Maid of Greater Frederick/Columbia is a nationwide independent provider of premium cleaning services that excel in quality service and customer satisfaction. Molly Maid of Greater Frederick/Columbia is a quality organization dedicated to meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes opportunity, respect, family, and rewards.
Molly Maid of Frederick is growing and is looking for an outgoing, motivated Field Manager to help train, manage, and direct our cleaning staff. The Field Service Manager is a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, have an eye for quality and detail, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
Field Manager Job description:
- Laundry/Trash/KeEt clean
- Inventory of supplies/stocking (make a list of items that need to be ordered and share it with the CEO on Fridays) -you will share the list via Microsoft to-do list.
- Make sure the sign-in and out book has enough papers, and all are labeled with the correct date. Remind the ladies to sign in and out on the correct date.
- Input Time/ Route Entry and add any request for off or sick calls to CMR provided by the company.
- Input checks, and deposits on Fridays.
- Make sure route books have all necessary papers -quality check sheets, labor price sheets, office info, and other tasks.
- Cover the Customer Service Representative when off.
- Cooperate with the CEO, and staff and perform duties accordingly
- Work on Schedule with a Customer service representative for the whole week
- Increase morality among ladies by providing feedback/one-on-one talks.
- Weekly meetings with the ladies to hear their feedback or important details.
- Making sure teams are cleaning their vacuums on Tuesdays.
- Providing one one-on-one training to each team on troubleshooting vacuums -a continuous task.
- Reiterating to ladies to keep their cars cleaned equipment in working order, and supplies stocked before leaving.
- Performing Quality Checks, providing feedback to teams for complaints
- Coordinating with mechanic car repairs/maintenance
Managing New hires:
- Making sure all new hire packets are complete for new hires.
- Training in the office on the first day -go through the training guide/videos/teach how to fold towels/toilet tissue, go through the employee handbook, and have the team clean the office.
- Quality checks continuously on new hires in the first 3 days of starting.
Field Manager Job Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- More than 2 years of experience as a manager in the cleaning industry
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Physically and mentally capable of performing Facility Management duties
- Tech Savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
- Must be Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Advanced English level REQUIRED.
Guaranteed weekly pay, $17 per hour.
- Family schedule - Monday - Friday with no weekends or holidays!
- No work but paid on all major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Labor Day, and Independence Day).
- 5 vacation days each year after 1 year of employment.
- Bonus opportunities: Commission opportunities after 1 year of employment
Ready for a fresh start where you can give your best? Apply online or give us a call at 301-695-4321.
If that's you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the qualifications for this position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a Molly Maid franchise owner, not BRAND SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your sole employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs which may vary among franchise owners. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed.