Customer Service Representative
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
We are a local cleaning service based in Fresno, CA, have been in business for 30 years, and are looking for an energetic and customer focused Customer Service Representative to join our team! As a CSR in our office you are a key team member in our operations, along with upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction.
This job is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time to effectively to complete a variety of daily tasks.
Prior customer service and/or customer service management experience preferred, but not required.
Full-time. No nights. No weekends. No holidays.
Receive a starting minimum wage of $16.00 to $18.50 per hour (depending on your level of prior experience), paid weekly, with future raises based on both performance & employment longevity.
- Paid training on our proprietary operating system
- A stable and consistent work schedule
- A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team
- Clear expectations of the duties/tasks to be done
- Branded and comfortable clothing
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within!
If you like working with friends, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
This job will be a great fit for you if:
- You feel energized when talking with customers.
- You can 'work with anyone’ and get along well with different types of people.
- You can meet customer expectations to deliver an experience that they will recommend to their friends and family.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You are comfortable with a computer and office technology.
- You have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- You can multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Complete a background check
* Currently has a valid driver’s license
* Available to work Monday through Friday during normal business hours
* Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best?
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOF_6D9DB444-08B3-4F52-9FAA-56B025912650_22037978