Commercial Cleaner Part-time
Seeking professional, versatile, and detail-oriented individuals with good communication skills, strong problem-solving capacity, and flexible schedule availability for remote part-time positions in our commercial janitorial division.
As a team member, you would be assigned a team leader to provide you with what you need for your regular, weekly shifts. These shifts involve regular tasks done on the same day each week after the business has closed for the day. These tasks include:
- Dust, wipe and sanitize surfaces and restrooms
- Collect and dispose of trash in the designated receptacles
- Vacuum and mop floors
Although our team members do not interact with clients unless someone is working late at their account, every task you would perform directly impacts the comfort and satisfaction of the client. These tasks include:
- Avoid disturbing any paperwork or projects they are working on
- Giving them the peace of mind of working in a clean and sanitized office
- Locking doors and setting alarms when you leave
At Molly Maid of the Midlands and Columbia, we consider our community to be everyone who our company interacts with, from our team members and leadership, to our clients, to the local community. As a team member, you would expect to:
- Complete with excellence every scheduled shift on the day it is scheduled
- Conduct yourself in a way that represents the company in a professional and positive light
Able to work evenings and weekends.
Able to pass a background check with no significant flags.
Own or have reliable access to a smartphone with internet data access and the capability to download and operate necessary applications.
Physically able to stand, kneel, bend and carry as needed for the duration of your shift (shifts vary from an hour and forty-five to five hours duration).
Punctual with reliable transportation.
Excellent and competitive pay and benefits
Fun team with growth opportunities
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: PDX_MMOTMAC_BEED0B82-32A9-471F-B721-677FE3452804_22038250