Training Field supervisor (Bilingual)
We are a customer focused service industry company experiencing rapid growth! We're interviewing for a hands on training supervisor. You'll work alongside your staff to equip them to succeed. The position includes training, coaching, encouraging, and quality checking the activities of your team to follow the model in ensuring clean, orderly, and attractive client homes.
You will have a variety of duties, such as, but not limited to:
* You'll be responsible for training, coaching, quality control and field inspections
* Organizing daily activities and work schedules
* Leading the team to greater success each week
* Additional office tasks
To be considered for the position:
* Bi-lingual in English & Spanish required
* Minimum of 3 years equivalent management/training experience with one company
* Must possess a high level of leadership intelligence
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Customer service experience with the proven ability to listen and resolve customer complaints
* Valid driver license
What we offer:
* Competitive compensation
* Incentive opportunities
* Full time
* No weekends, no holidays
* We work hard and have fun!
*NOTICE: Molly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid® franchised system. Each Molly Maid® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee that conducts his or her own professional cleaning service under the Molly Maid® brand. As a service to its hundreds of independent franchisees throughout the nation and abroad, Molly Maid LLC lists on this website the employment opportunities available throughout the Molly Maid® franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location. In each and every instance the only employer will be the independent franchisee who has listed its available position(s) on this website. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees. *Each independent franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees, accordingly benefits and employment practices vary by location.