Supervisor for Maids
We are the #1 house cleaning Company in the country. Our high standards have created long-lasting relationships with families. We've been providing residential maid services to the greater Travis, Williamson, and Hays County area for 21 years. We specialize in professional house cleaning services that revolve around our clients.
We are looking for a cheerful person to join our team as a Supervisor for Maids. The Supervisor is responsible for managing day-to-day planning and implementation of assigned cleaning teams. The supervisor ensures that the cleaning team achieves daily goals and ensures Molly Maid Standards are met or exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the cleaning team timely and satisfactorily completes assigned work.
- Communicate effectively with customers and motivating our employees.
- Coach, train, mentor, and provide support to all cleaning team members.
- Take immediate corrective action to address quality control concerns.
- Demonstrate ethics and comply with Molly Maid Standards.
- Maintain processes that ensure the safety of our employees.
- Represent the organization in the community in a positive manner.
- Participate in all required meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Experience in residential cleaning services a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge in area of basic leadership and managerial skills to direct a skilled team.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and address sensitive matters appropriately and effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Great salary and benefits!
Apply in person at
7801 N Lamar Blvd Suite A132
Austin, TX 78752
Job Status: Full Time