MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS OF IN OFFICE EXPERIENCE. - No CASHIERS
Molly Maid of Lorain County is searching for a pleasant, resourceful, and inspired Customer Service Representative to help our company as it continues to grow. We opened our doors in 1997 and currently staff 30 employees. Last year alone we performed nearly 10,500 local cleanings! We’re looking for a person that is very positive, efficient, and has strong communication skills. Day shift, Monday thru Friday, 7:30A to 4:30P and no weekends. Salary $25,000 - $32,000 - will pay more for experience along with paid vacation.
- Valid driver’s license (21 years old to drive)
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and juggle multiple task concurrently
- High school diploma or GED required
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Organizational skills, ability to set priorities and execute a plan of action
- Pass a background check
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Courteous and cooperative with customers and employees
- Office Experience
Job Duties - initial duties
- Receptionist duties
- Sell Molly Maid services over the phone using a script
- Schedule estimates
- Respond, resolve, and follow-up with customer complaints and concerns
- Answer inquiries for employment
- Follow up on unclosed estimates
- Conduct back marketing phone calls
- Other Office duties (date entry, filing, answer phones, customer relations, etc.)
Only applicants with a good attendance record, long term employment goals and in office experience (2 year minimum with one employer) will be considered.
Please call Molly or stop by our office for additional details. M-F, 8A-4P.
753 Leona St., Elyria, OH 44035
Skills / Requirements
Basic Skills /Experience Needed: partial listing
- Phone skills
- Sales skills
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills / Microsoft Office
- Data Entry Skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks including the managing of cleaning teams, customer needs, and arranging the cleaning schedule.
Pay: $25,000 to $32,000/year
Salary $25,000 - $32,000 - will pay more for experience along with paid vacation.
Job Status: Full Time