The goal for this position is to provide excellent customer service by being the liaison between Molly Maid and the customer, by helping the HSP’s to perform at their best, that they are properly dressed, trained and equipped, and that they are working safely and have reliable company vehicles.
OFFICE DUTIES – Including but not limited to the following:
• Maintaining Customer Scheduling in system and scheduling customer cleans. Interacts with customers to ensure that cleaning schedules are met.
• Receptionist duties: answer incoming phone calls and emails delivering exceptional customer service and high probability to close over the phone
• perform opening & closing of office duties.
• Enter new customer information into Customer Care.
• Send out welcome letters to new customers.
• Send follow up letters to unclosed estimates.
• Send Thank You notes after first clean.
• Send out cards for birthdays, get well, sympathy, etc.
• Call customers daily and notify them of appointments.
• Replenish employee forms and keep supplies on hand.
• Assist in monthly meeting, with awards and presentations.
• Assist with keeping the office neat & tidy & emptying trash.
– Responsibility for the safety of all employees and customers, including, but not limited to the following:
• Conduct monthly safety meetings.
• Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained. Assist employees in weekly vehicle inspections.
• Check team’s equipment to ensure that they have all the proper supplies and equipment, and that all cleaning supplies are properly labeled.
• Ensure that all Route Books have the proper information in them. Including emergency information, and MSDS sheets.
3. TRAINING NEW EMPLOYEES – Assist in the qualifying and interviewing process. Make recommendations for hiring. Administer forms and video’s to new employees, review tests, and perform in-field training. Equip new employees with uniforms and supplies.
4. VEHICLES – Inspect vehicles for cleanliness and safety by performing inspections and filling out forms. Track maintenance, oil changes and repairs. Assist in transporting vehicles for service.
5. SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT – Ensure that all teams are properly equipped. Maintain inventory of products and supplies, and assist in replenishing inventory.
6. CLEANING – Assist teams when they are behind schedule or are challenged with a job, or have a difficult customer, and fill in when company does not have sufficient staff.
7. QUALITY CHECKS – Ensure that all customers are satisfied, by performing quality checks by: inspecting cleans and making calls to customers.
8. CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS – Follow up on all customer complaints to ensure complete satisfaction. Perform touch–up cleans when needed or re-schedule team to re-clean home.
9. ESTIMATES – Perform service estimates for prospective clients on occasion
compensation: $10 to $14/hr depending on experience plus potential bonus
Molly Maid of Akron has an immediate full-time opportunity for a talented individual to provide assistance and superior service to our valued clients, prospective customers and field employees.
Utilize your ability to negotiate and influence people as you assist prospective customers in acquiring services. Let your customer service skills shine through with prompt, efficient handling of incoming customer inquiries relative to company services, billing/payment issues and general inquiries.
Schedule and dispatch field employees to their jobs. Periodically review job quality in the field with customers and employees, track performance data, and make recommendations for improvement. Enter data, analyze and generate reports. Organize and create systems for functionality and efficiency. Perform routine support tasks such as opening the shop and inventory operations.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT WILL:
Be proactive, focused, detail and task oriented, and able to work independently.
Be proficient on computer and able to quickly learn to navigate a database and scheduling software
Be comfortable with the ten keys, sales scripts, and interacting with field employees
Be able to interact pleasantly with customers and staff while accurately completing tasks in a busy office
Be available to work weekdays from 7:30 AM up to 4:30 PM or later (overtime may be required from time to time)
Have a valid driver's license and good driving record. A clean background check is required.
Relevant experience or training is a plus.
We offer a Monday-Friday schedule in a close, friendly environment as well as tremendous growth potential, as the successful candidate will learn about and perform a variety of tasks. This position has the potential to develop into a supervisory or management-level position in either field operations or the office as the company and the employee's abilities grow.
Compensation is negotiable, and will be higher for a candidate with the right history, credentials, and job performance.
Please email reply and either 'CUT & PASTE' RESUME (no attachments) or type detailed work history with dates and relevant skills, and your contact info with SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pay: $10 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time