Molly Maid Home Service Professional
HOME SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
PARTNER JOB DESCRIPTION
The responsibilities of a partner generally consist of the following:
- Report to work no later than 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday
- Maintain appearance and demeanor consistent with the MOLLY MAID image.
- Cooperate with supervisor and perform duties assigned by supervisor.
- Help the Team Leader in the morning with getting the car ready for the day. Follow Team Leader’s instructions which might include gathering towels for the appropriate number of cleans, filling chemical containers, and gathering other cleaning supplies.
- Cooperate with team leader and perform duties assigned by team leader.
- Clean homes at the MOLLY MAID level of quality.
- Inspect own work in customers’ homes and ensure that it is complete, thorough, meets MOLLY MAID quality standards, and meets or exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Complete the partner’s portion of the route schedule.
- Report all injuries immediately (not at the end of the day). Injured workers must immediately be seen by a physician/clinic specified by the supervisor.
- Report any breakage immediately to Team Leader or the office.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings.
- Properly use and maintain all provided cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Conduct basic repairs and employ preventive maintenance to vacuum cleaners (replacing belts, cleaning, etc.).
- Help Team Leader keep the company vehicle clean both inside and outside.
- Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies contained in the employee handbook, safety manual, cleaning manual, and employment agreement. This includes active participation in identifying, reporting, and correcting situations affecting safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Fulfill all the essential functions of a home service professional.
Pay: $8.25 to $10/hour
Job Status: Full Time