MAID POSITIONS (Home Service Professional)
Molly Maid of North Dakota County is seeking hard-working, dependable and conscientious people for FULL TIME HOME SERVICE PROFESSIONAL work on uniformed home cleaning teams.
Compensation: After our paid training, compensation includes commission based on revenue earned from cleaning engagements, PLUS all tips. Typically our Home Service Professionals will clean 4-5 houses per day, earning considerably more than at other cleaning companies.
FULL TIME shifts are Monday-Friday, from 7:45 AM up to as late as 6:00 PM.
We offer PAID TRAINING, excellent compensation and good working conditions.
Prior hotel or home cleaning experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
Top 10 Reasons To Work For Molly Maid:
1. Great pay.
2. No evenings or weekends required!
3. Company cars, professional equipment and all cleaning supplies provided.
4. Paid vacations.
5. Opportunity for advancement.
6. Weekly pay.
7. Positive atmosphere.
8. Have fun and make new friends.
9. Friendly "family" environment.
10. Molly Maid of North Dakota County has an excellent reputation, and has been service for over 10 years
How to Apply:
Please apply IN PERSON at our offices in West St. Paul between 9 am and 3pm for an immediate interview, no appointment necessary. We can be reached at 651-457-3006 for directions and address.
Skills / Requirements
Minimum Qualifications: Please be sure that you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Able to get along well with others.
- Must be very detail oriented and follow directions well
- Must possess a valid Minnesota driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Clean background...no criminal history.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including carrying up to 35 pounds, climbing stairs, bending and stretching, etc.
Job Status: Full Time