Do you want to be part of an organization that values teamwork, integrity, and responsibility, while giving back to the community and having fun? If so, consider a career with Molly Maid!
At Molly Maid, we pride ourselves on making a difference in our customers’ lives by providing high-quality home cleaning services from a name you can trust. We’ve been cleaning homes for over 30 years and know that our focus on great customer service and taking care of our employees will always be our priority.
Molly Maid House Cleaners, Housekeepers Requirements:
- Likes to clean (no cleaning experience required - we can train you!)
- Great attitude - professional and positive.
- Reliable and hard working.
- Comfortable working on your own, but able to work well with others when needed.
Please be sure that you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must possess a valid California driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including carrying up to 35 pounds, climbing stairs, bending and stretching, etc.
Prior hotel or home cleaning experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
Top 10 Reasons To Work For Molly Maid:
1. Great pay, weekly checks
2. Paid training.
3. Company cars, professional equipment and all cleaning supplies.
4. Paid vacations.
5. Opportunity for advancement.
6. Incentive bonuses
7. Positive atmosphere.
8. Have fun and make new friends.
9. Molly Maid of East Contra Costa and Solano Counties has an excellent reputation and has been servicing the area for more than a decade
10. Work for a company that cares about its employees
Take the next step in building a rewarding and challenging career by applying today! If you have a valid California drivers license and a good driving record please apply in person at 2400 Sycamore Dr Suite 21 M-F 9am to 5pm.
Pay: $10.50 to $12/hour
Varies depending on experience
Job Status: Full Time