House Cleaner (maid)
- Throughout the house: vacuum and mop all floors, carpets, rugs and stairs.
- Dust/wipe/clean (high and low): e.g., furniture, baseboards, vents, moldings, windowsills, banisters, etc.
- In the bathroom: clean and sanitize the tub, shower, toilet, and sink areas.
- In the kitchen: clean counter tops, stove top, inside and outside of the microwave, the fronts of cabinets and all appliances.
- Spot clean doors and switch plates for finger-marks and dirt.
- Make up beds and/or change linen.
- Clean oven and refrigerator per customer's request and/or during move-in/move-out cleans only.
- Molly Maid provides all professional cleaning equipment and supplies to employees, as well as, company transportation to and from cleans.
Pay: $11.75 to $16/hour
Gross salary ranges, on an average, from $350 - $550 per week.
Job Status: Full Time