Molly Maid is in search of a Field Manager to join our growing business. Applicants must have a clean background check and driving record, excellent customer service skills, and exceptional written and verbal communication. Spanish/ English fluency is preferred but not mandatory.
- Office hours 7:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with 1 hour lunch.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor in approved Molly Maid uniform.
- Abide by all rules, regulations and policies contained in the employee handbook, safety manual and employment agreement.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional attitude at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Exhibit responsible actions with company property.
- Promote sales to increase company revenue.
- Cooperate with office manager and perform duties assigned.
- Answer phones when in office using lead management scripting program.
- Schedule cleanings and in home estimates.
- Coach and train new and existing employees.
- Prepare safety meetings beginning of each month.
- Monitor company equipment and vehicles including maintenance needs, cleanliness and appearance.
- Perform in home estimates.
- Perform quality checks in customer homes to ensure that cleaning is complete, meets Molly Maid quality standards and meets customers’ expectations.
- Ensure that all employees conduct themselves professionally.
- Manage customer retention and employee relations.
- Train and coach new employees in proper cleaning procedures.
- Manage customer complaints from initial reporting until customer is satisfied.
- Average salary $28,000-$30,000 per year
- Paid weekly
- Simple IRA with matching benefits
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay plan
- We do not offer medical insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Training: 1 year
- Management: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Pay: $28,000 to $30,000/year
Job Status: Full Time