Maid Position (Livonia) (Ann Arbor) (Brighton)
employment type: full-time
Now Hiring...Molly Maid of Wayne, Washtenaw, Macomb, Mid Oakland and Livingston Counties Cleaning Service
After 1 week of paid training, compensation is commission based on revenue earned each day, PLUS all tips. Typically our Home Service Professionals will clean 4-5 houses per day, Earning considerably more than at other cleaning companies.
Employment type: Full-time
Molly Maid of WWMOC is seeking hard-working, dependable and detail oriented persons for FULL TIME HOME SERVICE PROFFESIONAL, work on uniformed home cleaning teams.
FULL TIME shifts are either Monday-Friday, from 7:45 AM up to as late as 6:00PM.
We offer PAID TRAINING, excellent compensation and good working conditions for persons who:
- Have a valid Michigan Driver's License (required)
- Have dependable transportation to get to work
Prior hotel or home cleaning experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
Top 10 Reasons To Work For Molly Maid:
1. Great pay, weekly checks
2. Paid training.
3. Company cars, professional equipment and all cleaning supplies.
4. Paid vacations.
5. Opportunity for advancement.
6. Incentive bonuses
7. Positive atmosphere.
8. Have fun and make new friends.
9. Health Insurance
10. Molly Maid of WWMOC has an excellent reputation, and has been service southeast Michigan for over thirty years.
Please be sure that you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Clean background...no criminal history.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including carrying up to 35 pounds, climbing stairs, bending and stretching, etc.
- Full time
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please apply IN PERSON at our offices in Livonia or Ann Arbor between the hours of 9-3 Monday through Friday for same day interview, no appointment necessary!
*NOTICE: Molly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid® franchised system. Each Molly Maid® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee that conducts his or her own professional cleaning service under the Molly Maid® brand. As a service to its hundreds of independent franchisees throughout the nation and abroad, Molly Maid LLC lists on this website the employment opportunities available throughout the Molly Maid® franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location. In each and every instance the only employer will be the independent franchisee who has listed its available position(s) on this website. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees. *Each independent franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees, accordingly benefits and employment practices vary by location.